Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anju

Anju New IL'ite

Who am I?

Hello everyone!

I'm Anju and I have been living in Ontario, Canada for the last 6 years. I am from Bombay originally and still try to go back on holiday once every two years or so. At the moment I am a SAHM but I write book reviews for fun. Feel free to check out my book blog at:

http://lotusreads.blogspot.com/

Feel free to give me a shout, especially if you live in Ontario and have kids.

Anju

2. ramyasrivatsan

ramyasrivatsan New IL'ite

hi sri

Hi sri...nice to meet u thru this
    Ramya

3. ramyasrivatsan

ramyasrivatsan New IL'ite

Hi Everyone

Hi

This is Ramya Srivatsan from chennai. I am married and have a kid who is 9 months old. I love to have friends. I am basically a classical dancer. Hoping to get good friends thru indusladies.com.
    tata
    [​IMG]

4. bambi

bambi New IL'ite

Bambi on Diet & Health

hi all ,

I , Bambi , introduced by Sunkan , heard there are lot of ppl coming up with queries and suggestions on health & Diet . Hence , signing in to share my knowledge of the same with you all. I am 22 , working with an MNC as a HR executive in Bangalore. Born in a family where Nature Cure is a way of living. My great grandfather is known as the Father of Indian Nature Cure.

I started - selling Herbal juices & vegetable juices, also giving advices in my hometown in Tamil Nadu at the age of 17. Have attended to a lot of middle aged & senior citizens having ailments viz., Diabetes , Blood Pressure complaints , Nervous weakness , Kidney Stone blockades , Common Cold, Obesity , Urinary track infections, Blood count complaints etc ., and have been successful in curing them.
    I don't prescribe medicines, but just the same vegetables , greens and fruits you usually find in the markets. I would be more than happy to attend queries on health & Diet.
    Will look forward to continue posting information to your queires for a healthy life & healthy people.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2006
  5. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Shal

Hello Shal
    Thanks for a warm welcome. I will be in touch. I love cooking and am just putting together easy recipes for veggie food for beginners.I intend to start a site.
    warm regards
    Pravina

6. sicherany

sicherany New IL'ite

I'm a new member

Hi everyone !!! I am from Malaysia. I'm married with with 2 kids, 12 yo and 10 yo. I find this site very interesting and helpful to me as i can find so many things such as special slokas which interests me most and it looks very lively to have so many indian ladies together on net.
    Hope to be welcomed here.........[​IMG]

Sicherany

7. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Visit Ask Chitvish

Hi Sicherany,

Welcome to this wonderful site and dont forget to visit "Ask Chitvish" forum.

love,
    mohana.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  8. payalkalra

payalkalra New IL'ite

Hi All

Hi everyone
    My name is Payal and i am a new member on this wonderful site.
    I reside in New Delhi, India. I have a cute 3 year old daughter who goes to a play school.
    I was working full time before she was born. Motherhood took priority ..and ofcourse i enjoy it. I am a graduate in HomeScience with a post graduate diploma in textile design and a masters degree in Human resource. Had tried my hands at a few freelance jobs from home.
    I enjoy reading, watching good movies, and indulging in creative work.
    looking forward to make great friends on this site.
    Payal

9. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Thanks

Hello Kavya,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have got hookd to this site and when ever i have a spare moment i find myself logging in.

it gives a lot of pleasure to be a part of this
    it will nice to get in touch with all thesae wonderful ladies
    keep up the good work

10. lkishore

lkishore New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Latha . I became a member of IndusLadies today.

I read some of the Who Am I's and got inspired to write a small snippet about me.

I was born and brought up in Bangalore, India. I studied at Bangalore, then went on to do my 11th and 12th at Hubli where my parents were transferred to on their Bank Jobs. Then I came back to Bangalore to do my Engineering in M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology. I then got married to my wonderful husband Kishore and came to US with him 1997. Been here in the Midwest since then. I have two beautiful daughters. Isha is 4 years old - is a smart talker, and a pleasure to be with. She is affectionate and knows how to enjoy life and has taught me many a valuable lessons.
    Diya my 2 year old is a joy to look at. She is cuddly and has started talking and amazes us with her new vocabulary daily! My two girls are the joy of our lives.

I work as a Software Engineer and am a busy mom who tries to also be a part of the Cultural scene when time permits. I am Bharatanatyam dancer and am still learning, I love music - I listen to all kind sof music, classical, devotional, film music etc. I love to cook and like to try out making diffrent things, I like watchign movies, making friends, reading books and the list goes on.

It is such a pleasure to be a part of this online community. I hope to learn, make new friends and share what I know here.

Thanks,
    Latha

Last edited: May 9, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.