1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody living in north brunswick

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by srichakri, Mar 11, 2009.

1. vpriya

vpriya Senior IL'ite

Nandu, i missed ur post abt the pseg bill, thanks for the info.
    In summer we get low rates as we dont put much AC, i like it warm,but winter i get crazy bills.
    will try jamba juice, chipotle and qodoba was my fac but now i cannot stand the sight of it, preg effect i guess. i want only rasam, kootu poriyal. simple traditional food.

2. spunky

spunky New IL'ite

Hi Sri !

I live in North Brunswick too. Where is your place exactly ?

3. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I was also living in NOrth village apartments years back and then, moved into Deans Pond, south brunswick (off rt.130).

For eyebrows trimming, it is more than 2 miles, but in summerfield blvd., one of my friend is having parlor at her home, FYI.

Rama.

4. sujathakrish

sujathakrish New IL'ite

I live in North Brunswick Renaissance too. A best place for threading and other items would be at Humara Khan in Jared drive. Send me aprivate email and I can privde the phone number. She does all sort of things facials, hair coloring, cut etc.
    -Suja

5. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

Hi all, :hiya
    I also jus moved into north brunswick.....renissance......pin oak drive....mine is also a townhouse 2 floors n a basement.......jus great spacious.....anyone who is in pin oak..i wud love to make friends.....by the way im a tamilian and if i cud get some friends for my DS(6yrs) n DD(3.5yrs) it wud be great........

Nandhshayam......where r u in renissance.....we can meet if possible....i also stay home.....

6. gsupraja

gsupraja New IL'ite

hi
    i live in inidan head north in north brunswick
    i do catering from home on daily basis and party orders
    i do southindian and north indian dishes
    idly and dosa batter,rotis etc,tiffins . Please contact me through private messages.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  7. Successpriya

Successpriya Silver IL'ite

Hello dear IL's,

We signed the application form yesterday in renissance mae brook for 2B/2B
    I felt very happy to see lot of tamil people living over there. I do have a question..
    Before signing the lease we have ask'd to pay 2100 $ as a security deposit. Is that for everyone ? And i hope when we move out we will get some money back if we apartment was well maintained.

thanks and looking forward to meet few IL's there :)

8. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

Hi priya,
    Welcome to NJ.........im also in rennisance........i live in pin oak drive.....there are many indians here.I would actually term it kutti india". many of our folks here....im also a tamilian....we can meet whenever possible...and as i dont have a private message facility we will fix up a meet time and place...I have always been inspired by your works.....happy settling down....

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  9. Successpriya

Successpriya Silver IL'ite

Hey dear same here :) When i saw your post in this thread i felt really happy. We are going to come to Perry Drive by oct 1 st week. We will definitely meet within few days after that. You take care dear. Keep in touch.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  10. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

Hi priya,
    perry drive is pretty close by............i can even walk down...........great to meet someone like you.......i was actually looking for someone who cud help me out with a little tips on human figure painting...........i hav the rite person near me now.........looking fwd to meet u soon..........