Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. satisa123

satisa123 New IL'ite

current sqft rate for flat in selaiyur ,camproad, iaf road, near zion school
    and also barath university near

2. sumisri

sumisri New IL'ite

Hi,
    Is there anyone here who booked ceebros "Boulevard" ?

3. sumisri

sumisri New IL'ite

Hi ramyav_cse,

Have you booked your apt at ceebros Thoraippakkam?

Sumi

4. BJK

BJK New IL'ite

is thindivanam good place to invest?

5. Riyaa

Riyaa New IL'ite

Dear Shanvy madam,
    I'm really amazed with the guidelines, information and details you are providing in this thread. Frankly, I can never find so much of info. in anyother forum or website. I'm really thankful to you. I thank each and everyone who participate in this discussion, all are definetely valuable inputs. It helps all of us who are researching to make a big lifetime investment decision.
    Riyaa.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

kiranmadhu,

yes good place to invest. land is appreciating well, nothing less to be said about apartments. with the outer ring, inner ring road, avadi/redhills look very lucrative.. the current rates depends on the area

satisa, you cannot just say the current sq.ft in the area..there is a benchmark like 2800-3500..and this is again defined by the proximity to the main road, schools, colleges, shops and hospitals.

BJK, thindivanam, according to an ilite here, is fast appreciating..and is going far from being affordable. with lot of the elite class moving to own farms on the gst from chengelpattu/tindivanam, and with the roads and infrastructure being given a little boost(i never said 100%) . since tinidivanam is centre in between chennai and pondicherry the area looks attractive. so what is the rate offered.

only word of caution, lot of pockets are owned by political parties..be careful and double check before investing.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Riya,

thanks a lot. it takes lot of courage, and lot of efforts to take that final plunge in investment for many of us, the dream home..

so my wee bit of help in helping people think and then decide...

8. ninajose

ninajose New IL'ite

urgent need help

Hello all experts
    i have just inherited one ground of land on GST road, opposite to OTA (officers training academy). its right on GST road and I have no clue what i can sell it off for.
    I live overseas..
    anyone? what is the going rate?
    does the new prposed chennaio matro on GST road impact the price negatively?

there is a old house on the property but i guess there is no value for that..
    anyone any idea++??
    :drowning:drowning

9. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Raj,
    Shanthi has been doing a wonderful job keeping this thread alive. The only reason members keep asking is because she promptly replies them with her inputs. Hats off to Shanthi in offering consistent inputs through 2 years.

10. ninajose

ninajose New IL'ite

Shanvy ji
    can you help me here?

i have just inherited one ground of land on GST road, opposite to OTA (officers training academy). its right on GST road and I have no clue what i can sell it off for.
    I live overseas..
    anyone? what is the going rate?
    does the new prposed chennaio matro on GST road impact the price negatively?

there is a old house on the property but i guess there is no value for that..
    anyone any idea++??