1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hey Sweety,

Stil following this idiotic serial????Its just horrible...I just wonder what more they are planning to do...Not one single person in this serial is happy,..:bowdown...What is the purpose of this serial anyway???

2. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

its a very stupid serial,and true, i have not seen a single minute of happiness in this serial.it should be stopped now.getting boring now.

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hey ais_1982,

i actually watch Laagi Tujhse Lagan on colors.so in b/w these Uttaran ads are numerous...so i know the story but i have no interest to watch it...watching the ads itself gives me jitters......:eek

yea me too agree no one in this serial is happy.....all the time crying and sulkingWitsend

4. Bhanvi

Bhanvi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I like watching Uttaran.It is very challenging according to me since the serial is at a very crucial point.According to me Tappu role is very nice.Now i think it is time for her to prove her love for Veer and also save her friends life.

Cheers

5. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hey,
    Tappu role is nice??/How strange!!! First time ever i am hearing someone saying so....:bonk..She has spoiled the lives of 3 ppl.Iccha , vansh and Veer...Nothing to offend you but her role is designed in such a way to ...spoil the life of her friend....See as it goes on...The updates of Uttaran also suggest the same in forums....

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I watch the serial from day 1. It was going well and suddenly the latest happenings are not so digestable.
    I wonder why Veer did not tell his parents about what all Tappu did to marry him. He never even told anyone that Tappu avoided him completely when he used to meet her and rejected him and then only he started to love Ichcha. But he just keeps quite.
    Then when they were about to be married, Vansh falls in love with Ichcha and Tappu steers it and nobody even talks about her double standards. Veer's mother is an example of the typical mother, not doing anything at the right time for the child and later causing confusion and spoiling everyone's life.
    Now Vansh is dead, Tappu knows everything but does not do anything to save even her husband, she is after physical relationship with Veer, her character is disgusting. Now that Sid is there, he may bring things before everyone, I hope he does. The story will lose its TRP otherwise.

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

yea really disgusting......Tappu was the cause of vansh's death morally but she is trying to take advantage of veer's pressure and get close to him.............:thumbsdown

and Sid is never gonna reveal Tappu's character...........if he really were to do it it wud have been done long ago........no one is actually gonna expose her coz if they do then the serial has no story to continue na!!

everyone is gonna cry and cry, sulking serial :bonk

8. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

finally veer has exposed Tapasya.:cheers
    Probably now she will be thrown out of the house :rotflafter a long time something interesting is going on in Uttaran.

9. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

:cheersYeah! I loved the last two episodes of Uttaran!!! Finally, each and every foul play by Tapasya has been exposed in front of everybody! Hats Off to Veer for not hiding anything – His life has been jeopardized and Tapasya deserved this from him!

I feel so sorry for Vansh – I started to like the character with all its weaknesses, shortcomings and insecurities – I developed a soft corner for Vansh – I hated it when he committed suicide – I would have loved it had he exposed Tapasya that day in front of Veer and Ichha! Vansh did not deserve to die like that! I disliked this part of the serial!:cry:

10. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

Uttaran is the only Hindi serial that I watch regulalrly- I am following it from its early days when Ichha and Tapasya met in their childhood. I loved the little Ichha- she was the sweetest kid I have ever seen!

The adult Ichha has got a very nice and meek character – Tina Dutta, the actress who plays the role is beautiful to look at – but she cannot act!! That is the most pathetic reality of this serial. Her acting is so stereotyped and stiff that it becomes too much at times. She delivers her dialogues in a peculiar way, never once opening her mouth fully. She speaks through are teeth and her almost pursed lips which makes most of her pronunciations funny!
    :thumbsdown