1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

anyone seen "The A Team"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sonya4mdelhi, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Sonya4mdelhi

Sonya4mdelhi Senior IL'ite

I went to see "The A- Team" this Saturday. After long time saw an action movie with amazing actions sequences and great comedy!!! Thankfully the director decided to give majority dialogues to Liam Neeson. But honestly, it was a great movie and looks like they might come up with a lot of sequels as well. Frankly, i am rooting for it.

Any one else catch any decent hindi/english movie recently?? I really wanted to see " I hate love stories" but the reviews from my friends havnt been that great!!!

2. jasminderkaur

jasminderkaur Senior IL'ite

i think A team is an absolute fab movie... it was great to see liam neeson after a long time. But unfortunately i went to see " the last airbender"

The one thing i can say about this movie is that the story isn't the bad part of The Last Airbender - in fact, it's the best part... The bad part is almost everything else. The worst part is that after creating movies like the Sixth sense, unbreakable.. this was the worst that shyamlan could have done!!

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

yeppp me too I have seen the movie!!! It was funny yet really action oriented..I liked the spontaniety of the movie plot

4. sangeetamahajan

sangeetamahajan New IL'ite

hey girls!! i completely agree and i thought that Bradely Cooper just looked "yummy", in fact i think he was hilarious and not to mention gorgeous in Hangover as well!!!

Has any one of you checked out Hangover!! man is it funny or what!!!

5. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

hey i think that the The A-Team is a product that begs to be consumed alongside a jumbo tub of popcorn, complete with the butter-slick, tummy-sick aftereffects that are sure to leave a longer-lasting impression than anything mayhem maestro Carnahan cooks up onscreen. But hey, that’s (summer) entertainment, when expectations lower in inverse proportion to the rising temperatures.