pls someone suggest a good beauty parlor in or around kottayam or thiruvalla!

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by vinvin, Mar 31, 2009.

1. vinvin

vinvin New IL'ite

Hi guys!

my marriage is fixed for nov.19,09. If someone could pls suggest a good beauty parlor in or around thiruvalla or kottayam, i would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks,

vini:)

2. rachelroy

rachelroy New IL'ite

Hai vinvin....
    First of all, congrats on ur engagement...One place that i'd recommend is Precious beauty parlour in kalathipady,kottayam....its run by Jaya aunty...she did a really gud job for me for my engagement which was held last september....ph no-04812570859...all the best

3. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

hey congrats on your wedding...
    i suggest you in tiruvilla ambili aunty near to ywca. she is very famous in tiruvilla.. and in kottayam.. i suggest bollywood kanjikuzhi and fair and lovely near logos center kottayam. icy aunty..
    i am a native of kottayam married to tiruvilla..
    you need to book earlier coz all this are very busy beautitions. its difficult to get there appoinment.
    ani

4. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

tiruvilla one is touch and glow ambily aunty. when u go from tiruvilla town to railway station its on the left hand side in between deepa theater and ywca. first floor.

5. shobatharun

shobatharun Senior IL'ite

hi happy married life....hope you have started enjoying the new life....all the best,,,,

6. pinks1984

pinks1984 New IL'ite

Can anyone suggest a good beautyparlour in kottayam?

Hello everyone..

I am getting married in august 2010.I am settled in austria,so dont know much about beautyparlours in kerala.can someone suggest a good one in Kottayam?I heard tht Hollywood,tangles and Icy aunty from fair and lovely r good.which one is the best?

Thanks and Regards

Pinky

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
  7. vinvin

vinvin New IL'ite

thank u guys....unfourtunately i gt this lady from kottayam(chaganacherry) her name is asha, she was bragging about herself... i shouldnt have bookd her, as she was a pain in my a**, sorry to use such language....she made me stressed out on my wedding day....worst beauty care from her....she claimed that she has beauty palour in cochin also, were her clients are mainly cine artists,LIAR. worst beauty care from her......if i could do it all over again i will....
    didnt know how to wax and didnt have the proper items for it, same thing with pedicure and manicure...but i dont know why she claimed that she can do all these,

congratz to u on ur marriage.....be careful in choosing in ur beauty care person...if she talks too much, dnt even book her, cuz she'll provide nothing. Make sure you communicate clearly with her about everythng tht u need or like....dnt go her way, dnt let her choose....

8. pinks1984

pinks1984 New IL'ite

hey vinvin..thank you soo much for the tipps..wish u a very happy married life...i am very confused now,coz i hv no idea,who is the best in doing bridal make up.i asked all of them to send me some pics of their work via email ,but i hvnt get anything yet :(

9. barbies

barbies Senior IL'ite

There's one inside the CELESTUM Shopping Center in Thiruvalla. They r famous for hair straightening though..If u go inside, u can see pictures of the one in charge working on famous stars..including DR. K.J. Yesudas !

10. chamayam00

chamayam00 New IL'ite

Hi barbie... can u tell me the name of the beauty parlor in thiruvalla who does the hair straightening.