Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Good Morning.............

You have already given prediction for my husband and my horscope. You have told that you will give us the prediction regarding the property later. if you have time kindly predict when we will buy new property, in whose name should we buy,(my husband name or my name). At present he his doing a business, how will be his progress in business. I want to know whether we will be very supportive to my husband parents till the end (Joint Family). I am very adjustable character, i get along well with everyone. I husband is very short temper nature, but very loving,perfect,dutiful.

My Husband Details

Name : Mahalingam
    DOB : 2.08.1974 @ 1:35AM
    Place : Chennai

MY Details

Name : Indira
    DOB : 11.04.1979 @ 10:35 PM
    Place : Chennai

Regards

Indira

2. vishalikanagu

vishalikanagu New IL'ite

1) Date of Birth-13/09/1976
    2) Time of Birth-9.00p.m
    3) Place of Birth-madurai

3. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Last i mentioned reg my career you told you will analyze in detail and tell me. Can you pls let me know regarding my career. As the place iam working in is not very good , no learning happening here . just no good offeres coming my , looks like everthing has gone wrong in my career. Can you tell me how is professional life long term? Do you any foreign travel in my chart sir?12-12-80,bangalore, 13.47

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]

5. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

6. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

Dear Smita,

In order to study the request made by you, concerning your sister's problem, it is necessary to have the birth details of your sister husband also. But in her horoscope, even though she has problems concerning her family life, since the 2nd lord Jupiter (lord of family) has gone to 12th house, house of losses, it is one of the reasons for discontentment in the married life. But as far as her Lagna lord Saturn and also the 7th Sun are concerned, they are in conjunct, which should have given her happy married life. However, if you can able to furnish both the birth details, it could be studied further.

Regading her daughter, she will study well and further prdictions should not be made for the present.

As regards your re-employment the present (for the next one year), both the dasa period and also the transit Jupiter/Saturn are not much favourable. Hence, you may have to wait for some more time. As the Saturn, significator of profession is followed by a benefic planet, Moon, you will have the chances of getting the employment. However your profession cannot be said to be an oustanding one, since your 10th lord Mercury has gone 3rd houses in your rasi chart and while considering the Dasamsa Char (D10), the Mercury has gone 12th house.

It is not proper and wise, to tell any compatability between the married couple, unless they have have got any specific problems.

Children charts, till they attain the age of 12 should not be predicted on any account.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect.

regards.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply.As you asked i am giving my brother in laws details so now you can look at both their birth charts.

Date of birth - 24 th September 1970
    Time of birth - between 3:15 to 3:30 pm (don't know the exact time)
    Place of birth - Machlipatnam,Andhra Pradesh

My husbands details
    Date of birth - 13 th October 1970
    Time of birth -we don't know
    Place of birth - Jagalur,Karnataka

Sir , i want to know about my husbands career,his job and about our personal life.I know that its difficult as i did not give the time of his birth but i will try to send it next time when i write to you.I have one more important issue.I want to sell our house and move in with my husband as he works in another city so can you tell me when will i be able to sell our house.

Regards.
    Smita.

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  7. mymadhi

mymadhi New IL'ite

Sir,
    I am in great depression as my parents are not having good relationships. Father is torturing mom and using abusive words towards her. Also asking her to leave him. But my mom is tolerating all that and managing to live with him so that our (children) life is not getting disturbed. All my siblings and myself are settled in life peacefully with kids.

Could you let me know if we should do any pariharam, so that they live peacefully. Or should they live separately ?
    Below are their details.

Father :
    DOB : 19 Sep 1942
    Time of birth : Around 10 AM
    Place of Birth : Kumbakonam dist
    Rasi - Dhanushu
    Nakshatra - Uthiradam

Mother
    DOB : 31/12/1950 - Sunday
    Time of Birth : around 8 pm
    Place : near Kumbakonam
    Rasi : Kanni
    Nakshatra - we were thinking it as Uthiram so far. but after referring the nakshatra calculator available at online, it is showing different.
    She is born in Kanni rasi and on Sunday night around 8 pm is for sure.

8. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

9. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

10. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]