July 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Aru, Nov 13, 2009.

1. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

80k:drowning
    i feel its really expensive as per my limited knowledge goes
    hmm look at all of you loosing weight on other side i am putting on weight every day inspite of stopping dry fruits
    my mil was saying if you reduce weight in 7th 8th and 9th months its uaually a boy otherwise girls

2. cute teddy

cute teddy Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

Hi all,

My EDD is 9 july.... nice to see some many mothers to be in july... add me to this club
    i have one question , which is the best month to buy nursing bra....i am really not sure about the growth of breasts .. how do u know the max size u may have... and when..
    pl reply very confused...
    Thanks

3. Sharada Ananthanarayanan

Sharada Ananthanarayanan New IL'ite

Re: Hi friends,

welcome aboard buddy.congrats first:thumbsup.you will have changes from third or fourth months but you will feel fuller after seventh or eighth month.may vary from person to person.nursing you can buy in your last month :cheers
    charu

4. shikh

shikh Senior IL'ite

Hey gals,

How r u all doing? Hey prati it's really expensive and do we need to book room in advance for delivery? I didn't know abt that..and yes I am also not gaining weight my wt is only 45 kg :(
    Earlier I used to have 2 bananas in a day but since my sugar is 140 so my doc asked me to stop banana ..I don't know how I'l gain weight and moreover I don't feel like eating and drinking milk now-a-days :drowning

5. pratibha1616

pratibha1616 Senior IL'ite

Hey Lavii, I have not lost any weight not even gained..and don't know how weight is related to boy or girl... and yes 80K is really very expensive so searching any other hospital in my near by area.

Hi Sikh, only 45kg,,,its too less dear,,Yes we need to do booking in advance,, ask with your doctor once. If you don't like milk then have cheese, curd, butter milk and mango shake with less sugar (or any other shake whichever you like) and take dry fruits daily.

6. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi Shikh

If you don't like milk..better you add some different tastener or some flavored energy drink to differentiate the taste of milk,

As others said include more dairy products like curd,butter milk, paneer and cheese.

have a balanced meal.Take care :thumbsup

7. pratibha1616

pratibha1616 Senior IL'ite

8. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

sorry to butt in but Cindhuja, one is not supposed to take artificial sweetners during pregnancy.
    Hansika

9. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hansika i didn't mean about artificial sweetners..Not only during pregnancy even otherwise it is not good for health :)

I meant tasteners or energy drinks like complan, mothers horlicks, protinex and so on

They sure give us benefits.Especially mothers horlicks :thumbsup

10. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hi mommies
    hows everyone
    anyone noticed stomach is becoming tight day by day i mean i can feel the baby clearly :thumbsup
    i am putting on lot of weight dono what to do now a days i am just eating rice milk and fruits but still the same
    the bad thing is i am not walking at all one is because of my leg cramps and heavy swollen legs other concern is office hours

is anyone really walking or doing some kinda exercises?
    hey even my doc said as luxury rooms are few we need to book rooms in advance else we may get a room which does not meeet all our requirements