Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. bhujj

bhujj Junior IL'ite

i want to know about the details of my brother in law
    name srikanth V.C.
    date of birth 17 08 69
    rasi kanni
    star hastham

2. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

sir,
    I want to know wen will I get married?How my spouse would me- his profession,family.plz give details abt my spouse....my student life was horrible........will i have a peaceful married life?

DOB - 19.09.1986

Time - 08.35 AM

place - Madurai.

Plzzzzzzzzzz help me sir...........

3. sabithasa

sabithasa New IL'ite

thankyou very much for your reply. I have another question reg my sister
    date of birth:4.10.1983
    place of birth;nagercoil
    time of birth;8.30 am
    actually she married five months ago,but not happy .HER HUSBAND IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY . NOWDAYS we are scared about their relastionship , misunderstanding between them.will it work out?IS THERE any chance to separation?

4. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

dear sir

i have posted my query previously but seems it has got unnoticed by you. (Refer pg 145, 158, 166)

I once again furnish my details:

My DOB:12.11.1980
    Place: Indore (M.P., India)
    Time: 12:30 pm

My husband's DOB: 16.08.1980
    Place: Mumbai
    Time: 12:10 pm

I would appreciate if you could tell anything significant as per our charts.

I am concerned about our married life..... it has been not great so far and we have absolutely no understanding...... though ours was a love marriage but it seems that the love has vanished alltogether. I also have not good relations with my in-laws and this itself is a problem between our relationship. I dont know what has got wrong. This relationship is very important to me and i want it to work...... i want to know what my and his charts says about this. I do not want it to go even worse!!! so plssssss help.

also overall i have had troubles in my relationships for past few years...... with friends, room-mates, in general. I have been more than good i could be still there is always problems and i dont understand why? is there something in my charts which explains this and what can i do to make things better.

Another thing i want to know is about my career...... what in general my chart says about my career...... i was working previously b4 marraige but have left my job now for more than a year....... i want to know when would be good time for me to get one..... also my career prospects in general and also if i would be better in job or in business.... if business what kind?

I have been wondering if a child in our life can make anything better for us..... i have heard sometimes that relationships between spouses get better when they have a kid...... what does my charts says about having kids? and when is the probable period? I am approaching 30 and sometimes i think its high time already, my husband does not want one now...... but m in a delima!!! can you help on that.....

anything else of help is welcome...... m anxiously awaiting your reply...... i just hope this one doesnt go unnoticed by you!!!

regards

5. skavithajaya

skavithajaya Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,

name:s.kavitha
    DOB: 12-7-1986
    Time: 2.55pm saturday in chennai

Can u please tell about my marriage life and career...

6. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathiji,

Thx a bunch for the super duper fast reply. Eventhough I did not understand anything from the attachment (PDF format) as i am a layman to astrology, but happy to note that ur details and the one I sent, remains the same. :)

As u mentioned that my son should hv opted for ACA, but rt. from the begining he was not at all interested in CA, eventhough i was for it. He wanted to do Engg. and i thought its not rt. to force him to do CA, as per my wish.

Anyways I feel that whatever u do, if u hv faith in GOD and HIS blessings are there, then nothing can go wrong, even if u r uneducated. And i feel we have plenty of blessings from HIM, rather i will say he is with us all the time......:)

Last but not the least,the way u r explaining the astrology is fantastic.

Thx a lotttt for the maha manthrams. will do this chanting in front of Kriya babaji, when I do meditation.

Vazgha Valamudan

shashu

Om kriya babaji nama aum

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  7. sonasanju

sonasanju Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir

I had posted my queries in page 158,161,168,170 and I am still awaiting response from you.
    I know You might be busy replying to so many queries.
    Posting my details once again:

Posting my details again so that you need not go back and search :

My Details:
    DOB: 20-01-1983
    Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Time: 6:00 PM

My Husband's Details:
    DOB: 18-06-1981
    Place: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
    Time: 01:45 AM (18th Morning)

I am jobless right now.
    Please let me know when would we go abroad.Are there any chances? and when wpuld we buy a house of our own..m trying for a job..would I get it soon?

Thanks
    Sona

8. desperate1983

desperate1983 New IL'ite

Thank you, Sir. This is really wonderful news!

9. Guessss

Guessss Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,

I had posted my query in page 158 but it went unnoticed. Below are my details. Please tell me about my career and marriage.

I am in a relationship with a guy from different country.

1) Date of Birth:4 Oct 1983
    2) Time of Birth: 06.00 AM
    3) Place of Birth: Lakhinpur, Assam-India

Thank you
    Manju

10. SmileReddy

SmileReddy New IL'ite

Sure Sir, I will repost my query latter! Thank you for the note!