Mom Toddler Meet Up Group

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Zeenat, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi dear fiends :hiya,

this is an initiative to start a Mom Toddler Meet Up Group for moms and their lil ones, who would like to mingle with children other than their neighbors or school and class mates. we can plan meet ups for our toddlers. have some theme for each meet up like may be art or craft or just dancing. for this i need the moms to come forward :bowdownand discuss their expertise in whatever they are good at, and inturn we can have that mom show and share her talent with other moms. it could be anything like craft or art work....or a kiddie meal or any other talent like singing or dancing.

we can contribute some cash before the meet up, so that the art or craft materials can be purchased. also we can have just a simple party time :partyfor the kids in McD's. we can arrange for small picnics to nearby parks and beaches. for moms we could have a specific topic of discussion on a particular day and all those interested could join.

for our plan to be successful i would like willing moms to volunteer in arranging and planning out the meet ups. this is specially for moms who really wish to participate along with their toddlers. tsknot for those who wish to just leave their kids, for a fews hrs freedom for themselves. this meet up group is for all even the non ILites can join. i started this thread so that anyone interested could follow up this thread and be aware of the proceeding's. any venues and dates decided will be posted here. members can reply giving a brief information about their child and themselves...specifying where you live. hoping to hear from many moms who wish to have good quality time with their children....doing lots and lots of fun activities :banana:whistle.

so moms what are you waiting for....lets get started :2thumbsup: !!!!!!

2. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi again,

there's a meet up scheduled for 7th apr wed @ zabeel park. those who are interested can join us and send their confirmation's latest by 6th apr 4pm. assembly point is Gate No.2 at 4.30pm.

so friends...do join in to experience a fun filled evening with your lil ones and also a great opportunity to make new friends.

hoping to hear from you soon....bye for now. take care.

3. anujoseph

anujoseph New IL'ite

Zeenat...a big laud of applause to you for taking the initiative for the Mom and Toddler Meet Up Group.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup.All of us had so much fun :rotfl:rotfl.Hope we get to meet all our new found friends and children again.

4. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hey hi anu,
    thanks alot dear. actually thanks to you all who joined in :bowdown. yep it was a total fun filled evning....i still cant stop laughing :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaughwhen i think about the tug of war. kids enjoyed like crazy.....they came home and were still excited and my elder one explained to her dad what all she did....though it was all in screaming more. your lil one made so many friends...good ya....we will try to meet again.... for sure :).

5. saradasarma

saradasarma New IL'ite

Hi Anu and Zeenath,

Read abt ur get toghether even I am staying in Karama. Now u r not planning for a get together if so pls inform me also. I have a 3yr old boy so that he may also get some new frnds.

6. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi saradasarma,
    where do u live in karama??? i live near the metro station. well as of now no meet ups are planned as its too hot to arrange something in the park. if incase anything regarding any meet up is decided, ill surely post on this thread. till then take care bye.

7. deepamanaval

deepamanaval New IL'ite

Hi Zeenat,
    Its nice to see a mom and toddler group. I have a son who is just 16 months old. We will join you in the next meet up.
    Deepa

8. Sheebavinod

Sheebavinod Gold IL'ite

Hey Zeenat,

great initiative yaar, now that summer is here guess outings in d park a big no but as you said , we can plan somethings indoor.
    Do lemme knw when is d next one being planned ok. Will be there with all possible help :)

9. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

Hey when you are all planning for next meet up?

10. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

Hi Girls......

Zeenat has already left for vacation to India.
    Once she is back she 'll be arranging a meet up soon :thumbsup