Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. sapyanush

sapyanush Senior IL'ite

Hi friends:)

this is Anusha, im already a member of indusladies. Im very happy to see so many Indians in Doha. Im here in Doha for past 1 month. Im basically from Coimbatore. My mom is a house wife and my sister is doing her college in Coimbatore.I had my scoolings and under graduation in Coimbatore and I did my MBA in Erode. I was working for a construction company for 2 years.

I got married 2 yrs back and now we have a son named Naren who is 11 months old. My husband is working for Mannai here and im a home maker as my child is too small.

We reside in Doha jadheedh, somewhere near olympic sports (dont knw xactly as im new to this place).

hope i will get good friends through this ILs. Happy to see u all

regds
    Anusha:)

2. shalinijn

shalinijn New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

i have already gave my intro but now i m giving a proper introduction...

I m Shalini Jain From Bhopal Capital of Madhya Pradesh, India. I have been in Doha for almost 7 months now with my husband. My education is Master of Fine Arts (painting)

i relies that from last 7 months i m doing nothing and without frns its very boring place now i m really looking forward for making some good frns and wanna do something creative.. i hope throw this site I’ll have nice frns.. i will wait for next get together of Indus ladies

Thankyou

3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

hey anusha..........misse this post.............welcome to Doha.......so how do u feel the change. Great to know abt u & there s a big Mannai crowd here already. So they will surely come here to welcome u to the Mannai family:crazy.....sure to have gud friends out here & have a great time & a pleasant stay.:)

4. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hey shalini........nice to know more abt u.......v will surely plan a get togethere ; but the problem now s most of the Qatar IL's have bcom to be moms...........so will not be able to bother them much. anyways lets see......

hey guys out here................do u want to plan a MEET:idea

5. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Hi new Ilites,

Welcome all; yeah as Priya told, much of our Ilites are in their family way ..But anyhow we will try for a meet...of course am interested for another meet to have more frendz priya :hiya.

Vaishnave

6. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

s vaishave it was really a great time our first meet...........unforgatable.............a real blash.........lets see what others have got to say abt this:)

7. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

Wow! Its so nice to see so many people from Doha here... I have lived in Doha all my life, except the time I went to India to do engineering, and its almost like my hometown for me. My Dad and I often talk about the 'old' times, and feel amazed at the progress Qatar as a nation has made.. There is almost a whirlwind of changes here, but still, it feels like home, the place I would want to return for a peaceful stay!

8. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Anamtvm.............great to know abt u.............so now we have a person to ask anything abt Doha, as u have seen the developments here u wuld be the better person to answer our Il's question on where to find what.:)..........anyways nice to see u here & hope to hear more abt u...:hiya

9. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

HI Malsri/Sapyanush/Shalinijn,

Welcome to IL......

Hope you're all doing good.....

Malsri, you can continue communicating with other IL's thro public forum, sure there would chance to meet/speak to other IL's in the future..

Sapyanush, Howz life here?? hope you're having a good time, naren should be keeping u busy full time, huh ? you know in IL, there are lots of mannai-ites...

shalinijn, am sure you can make good friends with ILites here in doha...keep the communication going....

10. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai Anusha
    i am hema welcome 2 doha jaddid enga area.
    nanum ange than iruken olymbic sports pinnad citycorner supermarket street.
    where r u
    regards
    hemalatha murali