1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by cheer, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Misha_K

Misha_K New IL'ite

Hey Preeti

We live on the east side of Toronto .

The best thing to do is land here and get a rental appartment to start with and then
    look for houses depending on your budget and convenience.

You must be busy getting ready for your journey...but try and to spend as much time as possible with family and friends...it's what you are going to miss the most !!!!!

2. MLalitha

MLalitha New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am Lalitha M from Markham. Currently I am looking for a job. Any pointers/suggestions would be welcome.
    Thanks in advance.
    Lalitha.

3. MLalitha

MLalitha New IL'ite

Hi Thamayanthi,
    What is AP/AR? I too am in the Markham area. Currently I am looking for job opportunities. I saw your post about your day-care. How did you start it? what were the steps?

Take care.
    Lalitha

4. tammyranga

tammyranga New IL'ite

HI Lalitha,

Nice to here you. I am in markham & elson. Ap /AR means Accounts payable & accounts receivable. Are you planning to do daycare. You can advertise in the paper or websites that you are looking for kids. What is your background i mean you have any experience in accounting? you can send a email to my email @ tammyranga @hotmail.com.

Thanks
    Thamayanthi

5. krishika

krishika New IL'ite

Hello Ladies

Im new babe to this forum

Its really nice to see these kind of forums.Im from Coimbatore,staying in downtown. Im an doctorate student t and my husband is pharmacy graduate preparing for pharmacist licensing,

6. nicks1010

nicks1010 New IL'ite

Re: Hi Ladies!

Hi Bharthi, Noted what you said about info for toronto etc. I hope to be in toronto by the end of this year. Can u suggest some areas where i can stay. Im a woman in my 40's so somewhere safe and close to the subway, also somewhere not too far from the business areas so i dont waste time commuting. I have done enough of that in Mumbai. Looking forward to your reply. Tks.

7. vvanand

vvanand Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am a member of indusladies too. I came to toronto last month and am trying to make contacts and friends. I live at Lawrence Avenue East and Victoria Park. Thought Indusladies would be the best place to start making that connection.

I am a technical writer by profession. I am currently hunting for jobs. Looking forward to your friendship.

Regards,
    Viji

8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Ladies...how are you all doing lately? Nothing new happening in Toronto?!
    Come lets talk :)

9. kumari02

kumari02 New IL'ite

Hi Friends:
    My name is Rajakumari (raji) and I live in Markham, ON. It's been almost 4 years since I came to Canada.
    I was born and brought up in Pondicherry, City of Peace. I am a single mother and I have a teenage daughter. I am a very committed person and I like to make friends. I am proud of my family and country.

10. mothu

mothu New IL'ite

Welcome to Indus ladies area Raji. Do you like where are you? I am in tamilnadu too.
    Inlaws are in pondy.