Let's try finding school & college mates through IL

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by umasridharan, May 9, 2006.

1. Eswaram

Eswaram New IL'ite

Udumalpet - GVG college??

Hi Ladies,

if you are the one did your degree in chemistry (1981-83), you are the right person I am looking for. I am your classmate. Will be excited to get in touch with you.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  2. sellakili

sellakili Senior IL'ite

Re: Krishnagiri - are you/your friends from??

Hi

Me and my spouse is not the correct thread for your post as you are looking for your friends.. Moderators please move this to appropriate column

3. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Looking to find my college frnds thru IL

Hello everybody,

I totally lost track of my school and frnds after living in USA, and hoping to find some thru IL.

I am sreya studied my graduation(1994 passout) in D.B.P.M college secunderabad (inside keys high school) . My friends are Gayathri , Lakshmi, sunitha, srilalitha, seema, ...,

if anyone from this college please respond , i would be very happy to hear from you.

Thanks.
    sreya.

4. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I passed out my M.SC in physics from Osmania in the year 96 and my graduation from OU college for women, hyderabad in 94. anybody from same batch??

hi sreya,

nice to see you here.. so we passed out in the same year ahh. thats good :)

sujatha.

5. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

HELLO Sreya
    very glad to meet you. I am Karuna. Studied in Dewan Bahadur Padma Rao Mudaliar Degree College for Women (Sec- bad). Felt good to write the name of our college after so many yrs.
    I graduated in 89. Way too senior to you but really delighted to meet you on IL.
    I have done my schooling in: St.Ann's High School, Sec-bad
    Intermediate:Kasturba
    Graduation: D.B.P.M College (Sec-bad)

6. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

hi
    i am sudha from govt victoria college, palakkad ,kerala.passed Bsc (physics) in 77 .any one in that batch from this college? this college is one of the oldest institution in the erstwhile malabar region of kerala ,affliated to calicut university:thumbsup
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hi, suja,

Nice to hear from you . yeah !so we are year mates .

Hello Karuna,

sorry for late reply

happy to hear from you.:) After reading the full name of the college reminded me the most memorable days of my life (college days).

Glad i could find someone who graduated from the same college .

so you are my senior college:cheers mate .

Keep in touch.

Luv
    sreya.

8. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

hi Sreya
    I am very happy to meet you in IL :cheers
    I did my graduation in B.Com. in DBPM.
    When you were at college, did you still have active participation in NSS ?
    Incidentally three of us from the college (2 seniors and I) went to participate in the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi in 1988 which was the very first yr of NSS participating in the parade. 2 teachers from our college Padma Madam, Public Admn lecturer and Geeta Nambiar our A/C s lecturer accompanied us.
    Who was the Principal when you were at college?
    delighted to talk to you Sreya ! :)
    Do

9. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hello snrmate,

how r u? good to hear from you . we did not had any NSS when we were at college , but every year dance , quiz, sports competitions were held . i was mostly into these activities .

ofcourse i remember padma madam she was our public administration lecturer and all know that she was unmarried and waited for her brother to get married , then the news was that she doesn't want to get married because of her age , but you know what she agreed and got married in my 2nd year of graduation , and within 3-4 mths she was pregnant and whole college had lots of things to talk about . she felt so embarassed with the situation. Anyways we really had lots of fun and miss those days and my friends. our principal Geetha Madam was such a sweet person.
    hope to meet them someday.

happy that i could talk about it with you.

take care
    sreya.

10. sphema

sphema Bronze IL'ite

May I know which year. I passed out 12th in 1991 when GR (Rajalakshmi Mam was the Headmistress and Lingammal, Kamala, Meenakshi were teachers in English, I think Tamil, Physics respectively