1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tuffy and Bingo

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

My husband and I are both terrified of dogs and so never did have them. But our sons adore them and once long ago the younger one told us, " When I have my own home I will have dogs in the house and a kennel for you both!, " We pray ," Dear God dont let our son beat us to it. Let our house be ready before his is! "

And your jokes! Please !!!

Regards,
    Usha

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

yes i have heard about these dogs, some even sniff out cancer, police dogs sniff out drugs, some help the patients.

and the best thing is, u can talk to dogs, and pour oyut yr woes, and never be afraid that they will ever make fun of you.

they are so sweet, once u get to love dogs, ur life is incomplete without them.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Since u like dogs now, surely u will like me and Harsha when u meet us:rotfl
    Well those who are in touch with me, tear their hairs out, after they hear or read what i say.But there is never a dull moment with me around , i can assure u.HAHAHAHA

So keep smiling always, and thanks for the lovely FB.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu,

Same is the case with many ladies, they scream when they see me approaching.:rotflguess i look like Amrish Puri or Prem Chopra.HAHA

Dont get scared of dogs, they are very very lovable.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,

That was a good one,let yr house be ready before he is.:biglaughYour son is very brainy really.And my jokes, , well a bit too naughty this time, sometimes we put more spices in the food than we do normally.Will tone it down in the next one, but i cant promise.HAHA

Thanks.kamal

6. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Dear kamalji...
    Bingo is so cute and handsome!!!:)... My son is pestering me for a dog so we are thinking of getting one this summer vacation... I feel a labrador might be too big for an apartment but lot of my friends say that they basically are very loving and they adjust to apartment living easily as they are not too hyper... whats your advice... I was also thinking of beagles but they are too expensive!!
    We are dog lover family and really would love another member...
    K

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear K,

My advise, go for a Labrador, the best there is.Hre it costed 6000/- so reasoable.thjey are strong and sturdy, and very loving, they dont know how to bite.We give just wheat chappatis, and milk , two times a day, and they are happy with that.

Labrador isa good choice, yes they are huge, and put on weight, but beyond that, as good as a child if not better.

Regards

kamal

8. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear kamalji,
    Good to see master and dog enjoying each other's company in the pics.
    My cousin used to say ,he feels good to have a dog at home because it is the only one who rushes to greet him when he returns home without expecting any favours from him.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijji,

Yes so very true. they expect nothing.For a little bit of food thjey give u all of themselves.

Somebody rightly said

For u he is just a dog,
    For him , u are everything.

Regards

kamal

10. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Bingo looks so fantastic, all soft and cuddly.

For their short life, i fear to have them, first we will love them and i cannot bear that to see them dying away. My son loves dog, but i dont think we will bring home one.

MY DD has a lesson in school that Dogs are guide to a blind person. They are trained to help them.

My my you are jokes are getting bolder each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!