1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help - not intered in sex

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by positive3, Jul 30, 2007.

1. positive3

positive3 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I got married 7 months back. i was so week, now i feel ok. my main prob is i m not intrsted in sexual life. i never feel to take baby. but mynhubby like very much. at the same tiem he didnt distrub me for x life. sometimes i feel like to change my self. but i can,t i hate tat. i nevr get tat mood also. i dnt no wat to do. i m 27yrs old. my hubby 32 yrs old. while looking im alwsy week. my hgt is 5.3. my wgt is now 50 kgs.
    Pls give me suggestion.

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need help

hey

i'm too just 5.2" tall and i weigh 50 kgs too, in fact i think even less than that. i also got married 8 months back....

do you have any illness or you feel weak just like that ???

~Abha

3. sandhya12

sandhya12 New IL'ite

ur height and weight is not a problem.Do you have any health problems.
    nowadays many of them are facing infertility problems.so you think abou this.
    it should be the gods grace to have a baby.u are thinking only on your self.
    U take some time and think about the marriage life.what exactly u need
    and what u have to give.

sandhya

4. piu

piu New IL'ite

Hello there,
    I think you have something in your x-life that bother you.you are in depression. take your life easy and make it colorful by doing your favorite work(like gardening,cooking,shopping,decorating,stitching etc.) that will help you to reduce stress of your life.If you are not interest on sex,no matter do something romantic.Give your hubby a cute company (make a candle light dinner,watching movie,go for long drive etc).make love with him.you may back to your normal life again.
    cheers:2thumbsup:

5. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

Hi

the reason for disinterst in sex could be many...you need to identify that r.As you said that you want to change yourself, Talk to your husband frankly about this problem,it could be anything physical or psychological...may be u re not satisfied with ur partner or it might hurt you while having sex, so just relax and consult a psychologist.

Take care
    Lucky

6. Didka

Didka New IL'ite

Hi,
    Symptoms you describe in your post needs consultation with endocrinologist. It is very common that weight problems (under and over weight) and lack of sexual desire are caused of thyroid problems.