Congratulations Devika Menon

Discussion in 'IL'ite Wishes' started by Arunarc, Feb 8, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika Mol,
    I am running here and there for the million odd things that need to be done before the wedding. Added to that my Dad is not well.
    Yet, Mol, I won't for the world miss this opportunity to congratulate you on your maiden publication. Anything about love moves me. and moves me beyond words can explain. Love makes me cry even if it is just a fiction of one's imagination or a scene on the big or the small screen or a passage in the book.
    When I hear that you have written a whole lot about love and when I read that well-worded forward I am sure that you have done your lot to infuse a dose of love in this loveless world.
    Let me repeat what I told you in my personal mail to you.
    Come Mol, let's do what we can to induce love in to this world. Expecting more from your desk.
    love,
    sridhar

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Thankyou so much Dear Sri, for taking the time despite the hectic run of events at your end to put in your very valuable wishes.

Yes the theme of love is most definitely a theme that your writings have been associated with. And its a theme i believe in.

This is just a very small step and i am sure to be guided my you as i move forward to acheive more in life as you have always been a great motivator and your comments were always treasured to be read and re read in order to move forward.

Thanks once again Sri!!

Regards,
    Devika Mol.

3. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hi Devika,

Congratulations on publishing your first book!

Regards,

Abha.

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Abha, Long time ..:) Hope youre good:) Thanks so much for the wishes:)))

Love,
    Devika

5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Congrats sweet Devika buddy.
    Congratulations for your bundle of joy...
    Here am taking the privilege to taking part in your happiness.For every Race there is a medal...For every Competitiont there is a prize... For every Luxury there is a price tag... For every Deed
    there is a reward...Now its a noblitiy for your excellence.Well done for a good start!!!!! [​IMG]

Seems like we always run a race
    trying to accomplish success
    You've accomplished a major milestone
    to a bright future of happiness.

Here's wishing lots of happiness
    on this your bundle of joy day

It's a day to celebrate with friends and family and a day to start another chapter of your life with great anticipation.
    Congratulations! now it's your time to celebrate.

[​IMG]

6. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]My v dear dear Devikutty,

This is a fantastic piece of news that dear pal Aruna Habibi has posted here.Thrilled beyond words at your successful book release.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here's wishing you successes galore for many many more book releases
    Love,
    L chechi

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

My very dear Yashi, I am so thrilled to recieve such wonderful colourful lovely wishes from you. It is indeed overwhelming to read your heart felt wishes. Thankyou so very much for the same. You said it buddy, its my lil bundle of joy and the joy just multiplies as i get to share it with you:)))

Your wishes mean a lot to me and will always be kept close to heart, during those moments when i may be a lil confused this will help gain the strength to move on. Thanks so much and counting on such support for ever:))

Love n tons,
    Devika

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

My v v dear Chechi,

Its soooooo very lovely to have you here, I have missed you all so much.

Chechi you have given me so much.. and i have reveled in your love, your anger(hehehee) and ofcourse your immense support and motivation right from the time i set foot in Indusladies. I am indebted to IL for giving me the most wonderful Chechi in the world.

Thankyou so much.Your wishes and blessing mean the world to me:)))

Love n tons,
    Devikutty

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika,
    Hearty congrats to you on getting your book published. It is a happy occasion for all of us to celebrate.
    Wish you more accolades in future,
    Love,
    PS
    [​IMG]

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika, my rani!

Saw this thread just now by chance and am I glad! Looks like it was destined or else I would have totally missed out on this wonderful news and would have been really miserable for not wishing you on this new achievement.

Congratulations Devika, you did it!! [​IMG][​IMG]

I am sure that this book of poems filled with love will be devoured by all those who nurture love and also by those who will learn to love after having read it.

Wish you many many more such accomplishments and only the very best to you.

A fitting book for this time of the year and before I forget,

A Very Happy Valentine's to you:) [​IMG]

Hugs,
    Kamla