1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Get in Shape 2010!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Induslady, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Indira1952

Indira1952 New IL'ite

95 is my closing score

Indira

2. TeamGIS

TeamGIS New IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

As mentioned, even though the contest is over, please note that we will continue to provide access to the Get in Shape tracking site, so that you may continue tracking your lifestyle pattern to see how good you are doing.

Also note that the coupon code (ILFNF) will be valid only till Feb. 15th, so if any of you have not taken advantage of the discounted packages of DesiDieter, then login to Desi Diet | Diet Plans India | Weight Loss| Indian Diet Plan | Popular Recipes | Diabetes Diet | Lose Weight and do so now. Feel free to share this code with friends and family as well.

Best Wishes on your journey to continue Getting in Shape!
    TeamGIS

3. mccian

mccian New IL'ite

My Total score is 59.1
    Thanks,
    Kalavathi

4. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Total reporting score is 94.4 and today's score is 2.5. Didn't go for walk because of unexpected work.
    BF: cereals
    Mid morning: Banana+pineapple+wheat bran juice
    Lunch: salad and whole wheat muffin
    Dinner: 1 cup rice and 1/4 cup fruit custard with low fat milk

Thank you IL and GIS Team for starting this contest. I adopted a new healthy lifestyle because of this contest. All the best for the participants to reach their goal. Thanks everybody for providing their schedule and tips, it motivated me to stay focused on my goal.

5. Rithwika

Rithwika Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Today is Feb 1st 2010 (US Eastern standard Time)

Reporting score 88.5
    score for today 3.0

As the contest ends, I am posting below my closing date BMI below -

BMI is 21.6.

At the beginning of the contest my BMI was - 20.9

And Desidieter mentions below -

<TABLE class=bmidetailstbl cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD class=bmi_rowhead noWrap>18.5 – 23.0<TD class=bmi_oddrow> Normal <TD class=bmi_oddrow>You are better equipped to handle stress, have good energy levels and vitality, are resistant to illness, and are in a good physical condition

I really appreciate Indusladies and Desidieter for providing us this option to measure our fitness and bring it our conscious the importance of health and fitness.

I work and offlate i was so busy at work being Tax season, still I was able to participate in the contest. The contest had given me an opportunity to improve my commitment towards balancing my fitness along with my usual chores at home as well as work.

All the way through the contest, it was so exciting and fruitful result. I was mentally happy that i wasn't ignoring my food which used to happen when i used to work more comparatively other season when there was not much work at work place.

Now, I got so used to the food plan that I had planned out at the beginning of this contest. I dont have to make an extra effort in deciding what to eat for a healthy reason.

Thanks Desidieter and Indusladies. Irrespective of the contest, I will be continuing my schedule.

Thanks
    Radhika[​IMG]

6. Rithwika

Rithwika Senior IL'ite

Hi

Forgot mention Health Age reading on Desidieter - 81

A score of 80 - 100 is ideal. And i am happy to see this.

Radhika

7. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    yesterday's score was 74 but today it's showing 69. why has this happened? so my reporting score should be 76.8 as score for today is 2.8.
    BMI is 27.1
    lifestyle score is 73.
    i had submitted my BMI and Lifestyle score yesterday but just posting again.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  8. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

My final day's score (31st EST) 86.2 and 2.6

I have reduced my weight from 142 to 139 lbs. BMI reduced from 24.2 to 23.7. I still have to reduce 10 lbs least to get my college time "body":)))
    My health score is 67 and my health age is 24.8: Yaayyy!!!!
    I am extemely happy to be the part of this thread. I have seen significant changes in my eating habits; though I have fallen to temptation:) But I try to overcome it by making salads/soups; my next meal. Also I am doing 3o mts exercises daily and drinking 6 plus glasses of water daily.
    Thanks for helping me to help me:)))
    -Nitha

9. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

Today's score : 2.5
    Reporting score : 36.9

My reporting score is not at all changing. It is same past few days. If anyone facing this problem. Please let me know how to rectify this problem.

veen

10. ManjuSiva

ManjuSiva New IL'ite

Hai all

My BMI is 25.6. (Initial BMI is 26.5):thumbsup
    I lost 5 lbs.
    My final reporting score should be 103.

Yesterday as of 31st jan my score was 98. But today the score is showing up as 93. I calculated my BMI as of today. The points are not adding up for my BMI calculation too. :hide:

Thanks to Indusladies and Desidieter for coming up with such a contest, where myself and many IL friends were able to start with a good healthy lifestyle, which includes a regular exercise. :cheers
    I am happy that I joined this group from the beginning. Calculating the score and updating IL motivated me and helped a lot to be regular.

Thanks to the IL frds who updated their daily scores, recipes and workouts. Whenever I was not sure, what to have for lunch or dinner, I made use of this thread a lot.

cheers to all
    Manjusiva