Ladies Activity Club Meeting March 2010

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vishy, Jan 13, 2010.

1. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Ladies Activity Club

hi nidhi2008,
    pharmacy means where exactly dear? i didn't get it? u mean medical shop? do they do it, really? dear, can i get ur contact no. please, please?

2. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nidhi

How are you? I can't give you any of my contact details here as it's against the forum rules. Please go thorough all the mails in this thread. You'l know about the club and I'v given my mail ID in one of the replies.

Where are you in Abudhabi Nidhi? We are going to Sheikh Zayed Mosque on Tuesday, if you are interested, please let me know.

Cya

Vishy

3. sanaa

sanaa New IL'ite

Thanx Vishy for everything .. from the meet to the muffins and all things in between ! :)
    We had a real splendid time yesterday and look forward to fun filled activities from hereon.
    Its a pity we couldn't get to meet sapssy and Kushboo yesterday but no worries, I guess therez alwayz a next time! :)
    Looking forward to seeing u all at the next meet!!

4. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey Sanaa,

Yes I got mighty late that morning and missed you guys... Wish you all had stayed a lil longer.. he he ya now I knw am asking too much... :)

Anyways you guys coming for the Mosque visit on Tuesday na... Lets meet up then what say !!

Looking forward to it

5. nav

nav New IL'ite

Hey Vishy,

I'm currently in Abu dhabi...when I set up my profile I was in Dubai at that time. Rest I've already missed the latest meet you guys had. I hope the next one I can catch up with. I think I know the building you are talking about, where you stay. I'm off to Al Ain on 1st for 2 days ...to see the white lions. So would have to give the mosque visit a miss. Let me know when you plan a get together next..so I can finally meet all of u guys. Looking forward to the next meet.

Cheers,

Nav

6. farahafk

farahafk New IL'ite

Hi Vishy,

Sorry, I could'nt meet you in Hamed centre last meeting :cheers.

As I understand that u all gonna meet in Shaikh Zayed mosque on 2nd Feb.

Pl let me know, can I join you all in Mosque itself Bcoz I am staying in

Mushrif. Also pl tell me know the exact time of meet and how to recognize

u all. Hope to see u all there.

:thumbsup
    Farha

7. sanaa

sanaa New IL'ite

Hehehehe . Tell u wot, I so wish we could have stayed longer than we did Khushboo but owing to prior commitments we didn't have much of a choice that day :-x !
    Plus, we really didn't know for sure that you guys would be able to make it that day. In fact, I waz kinda disappointed for having missed you guys when I read thru vishy's post later!
    Newayz, hopefully we will get to see each other at the mosque visit :eek:) !!

8. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vishy
    Its better late then never...so thanks for everything...that day we got to know some of our IL friends....looking forward to teusdays meet...hope meet few more IL friends.
    Bye dear
    mau

9. rainafru

rainafru New IL'ite

vishy....thanx a lot for your hospitality!! you are a great host! and for the tasty muffins..ofcourse!!!...it was great meeting everyone..had a good time t other day!!:)
    sorry for the late reply but havent been to t site in t past few days...the lot at adis turned out to be unlucky.:thumbsdown. so was occupied...
    hoping to see our new friends and more at t next meet!

10. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    anyone is visiting India this month? I need company to go to Mumbai...feeling nervous to go with my 3 and half year old kid. pls enquire at your neighborhood and let me know.
    thanx.