1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What are your and DH's zodiac signs?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by reshsabu, Mar 9, 2009.

1. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Hi Resha
    I am a Piscean and my DH's zodiac sign is Cancer

2. flicka

flicka New IL'ite

I am a Capricorn and my husband is a Leo. Now what I have read is that its not a very compatible match and since 1.5 years of my marriage we have been through a lot of fights...so I guess, thats correct.

Just read about feduptocore's relation with her husband like Tom and Jerry, guess we are yet to reach there...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  3. mjsaroj

mjsaroj Senior IL'ite

Hi

DH - Libra
    Mine - Aquaries

4. saths

saths Senior IL'ite

I am a piscean
    And he is a Taurean

5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    My sign is aquarius
    DH sign is tauraus( actually a cusp between taurus and aries - b'coz his birthdate is 24 april)
    Heard not a compatible signs.Would love to receive ur inputs.
    thanks,
    rashmii

6. Sunny3

Sunny3 New IL'ite

Hi,

Mine is Libra and dh is cancer.

I have zero knowledge on this. Can someone tell if anything is interesting in a match made of these two zodiacs.

:thankyou2:

Sunitha

7. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Did you answer your question already? if anything is interesting?

Libra and Cancer love compatibility
    This pair operates on entirely different levels: Cancer wants love to be emotionally transcendent, Libra seeks perfect intellectual communion. It is difficult for the Libra to get on well with a Cancer's changeable temperament. The Cancer for his turn feels uncertainty and anxiety because of the Libra's attachment. The Libra is attracted by the Cancer's moods, but he/she prefers to avoid any troubles. Cancer will have to bring some excitement and glamour into the bedroom and their love making if he/she would capture and hold Libras attention, as he/she has a roving eye and will always be looking for greener pastures, sex being the important part of life to him/her that it is. But if Cancer turns critical, especially about Libra's extravagance, Libra will start looking elsewhere. The connection is possible. The marriage is almost unreal

8. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

I have started beliving strongly in zodiac and compatibility, there is a 5-10% variance , which is true in all cases, by and large personalities or traits are driven based on Zodiac sign, that is what has been seen

Very few signs are comptabile and the combo hard to know, many times people match horrorscope and it fails too...

But its like this a person needs to first study the sign and see what is there in prospective spouse, give some time, do some study on behavior, etc, and depending on that take a educated guess whether the union will survive...so zodiac will help most of the times....

9. Sunny3

Sunny3 New IL'ite

I can say it is only 40% correct in our case. Thanks for putting it up here.

I am so surprised at this.....the one in red. Now, I know why horoscope matching or zodiac sign compatibility is such a generalized subject.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  10. ishutanu

ishutanu Senior IL'ite

mine is virgo and my dh is gemini