Hi I m new in Town

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by umbreenc, Jan 20, 2010.

1. umbreenc

umbreenc New IL'ite

Hi.

This is Umbreen,by profession a Graphic Designer, married. I am new in AbuDhabi from Pakistan. We live in Corniche. need a Walk partner. If anyone is interested it will be my pleasure. :):cheers

2. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hi Umbreen,

Wecome to Abu Dhabi. How are you liking this place. I am in new in town too:)

I live behind the Habib Bank Corniche. Where are you staying on Corniche?? Wuuld be glad to join u for the walk.

3. nav

nav New IL'ite

Hi Umbreen,

Hope u are settling in well. I live in corniche as well and would love to loose a few kilos and make new friends. Let me know where we can meet to catch up.

Cheers,

Navdeep

4. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey Nav... where do you live in Corniche... Just a clarification. Are you in Abu DHabi?? Your profile says Dubai so wondering?

5. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey Nav!!

Nice to meet you... Well where in Corniche are you staying. I stay behind Habib Bank. If you are close maybe we would start walking in the evenings..

6. nav

nav New IL'ite

Hey Khushboo,

Good to hear from u. I live on airport road, same building of Al Aman supermarket and Marwa studio. We are 5 mins walk from Marks and Spencer towards the corniche. I have 2 little ones ..so will have to plan with u a time to start walk. Let me know when we can meet and where?? U are welcome to drop in at my place for a coffee!!

Cheers

Nav

7. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey Nav,

I guess we arent any closer :)

I am comparatively new in town too so dont really know where you stay... and I haven a clue about the super market you told...

Do you know any Landmarks around here,,,a coffee shop or something so we can meet there u know...

BTW how old are your kids?

Look forward to hear from you.

8. nav

nav New IL'ite

Hi Khushboo,

We live opposite to the big canyon park...I think its a heritage park. It has a big arabian teapot made as well and some water fountains. Either you tell me the any major spot we could meet near u'r place. I have two little one..2 yrs old boy and 3 months old girl. How about u?? do u have any kids at all. See you soon.

Cheers,

Nav

9. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey Nav,

I live pretty closeby to your place....have you seen the small shop called pearl buttons...its close to the end of the street towards Corniche... So tell me a place where we can meet.... is there any cafe's nearby... I knw of some but its on the other side of tht street...

10. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey !!

Are you guys coming tmrw to Vishy's place for he Coffee Meet ?? Would be great opportunity to meet new people and make frens.