Facts Behind Telangana..Please go through.....Share your opinions

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by AlwaysSmile, Dec 30, 2009.

1. AlwaysSmile

AlwaysSmile New IL'ite

Hello My Dear ILites,

I hope everyone will get the answers for what Telangana people were doing for last 50 years.

YouTube - facts behind telangana issue- watch and think about it part 1

After Watching above video My smile vanished. Please spend your valuable of time to watch above video to know the 50 years struggle of Telangana people.

I wish Telanga would have been Independent like decades before.

Share your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you for looking into the thread.

Be Happy & Always Smile:).

2. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Hi Smiley :)
    just visited the ee lolli thread. Was very much heavy hearted with all the negative comments about telangana people (dumbos,slackers,drunkards,illiterates etc. etc.)
    We are from Mahboobnagar and Rangareddy districts. So we know the state of the poor in telangana first hand. Since forty+ years my FIL is doing agriculture with literally no return other than seed crop. We abandoned our raitu kaapulu(farm hands) and came overseas for batuku teruvu (livelyhood). So i understand both sides of the coin very well. Personally i feel this is a peoples movement where the people are using politicians as a means to achieve their goal. The people have to work with the politicains they have until their goal is achieved. Unfortunately the politicians are uttering all the wrong words.

3. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

hope you don't mind me calling you Smiley. If you were born 2 years after IG's death then you are only 3 yrs older than my daughter :). Am proud that such a young girl is so tuned to the history of the region she hails from (event though there is not much mentioned in the school history books) thanks to google